November 2020 Update
Croxdale Fast Fit is continuing to operate during the November Lockdown.
For your peace of mind, please see the steps that we are taking:
1. We are taking every precaution necessary to limit the spread of the virus, closely following the advice of government experts.
2. We continue to follow strict hygiene regulations. We have stocked up on plenty of hand-wash to ensure constant hand washing facilities for staff and customers.
3. All vehicles entering our workshops will be handled by staff who have followed our hygiene regulations, with technicians using new gloves, these are changed at regular intervals, new seat covers and floor mats on every vehicle.
4. The main interior and exterior touch points will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes on exiting the vehicle.
5. Anti-bacterial wipes are available at all branch receptions for customer use.
6. Reception touch points such as PDQ machines, desks, seating area, door handles are all regularly disinfected.
7. Verbal authorisation for work, we will confirm and sign on your behalf (rather than customers using a pen to sign signature).
8. In line with other businesses, we are now operating a 'card only' payment system, please do not bring or use cash to pay for your invoice.
9. Maintain a 2 metre gap with customers and staff, we ask our customers to adopt this strategy too, maintain these spaces inside and outside of our customer receptions.
We look forward to your continued custom. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Posted on Thursday, November 05, 2020
Search and request new tyres
Get a quote, incuding fitting
Find a Branch
Click here to view our branch locations